1. About Us
The Services are operated by Anvil ForgeLtd. ("we"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number and our registered office address is ………………………… Purchase and supply are governed by UK Law.
2. Accessing Our Services
Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any
If you choose, or you are provided with , password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you upload to the Site (including your name and address) is correct and accurate. You must ensure that you check all information before making a purchase.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
We own, or are the licensee to, all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. Vouchers or Anvil Forge Ltd. products must not be reproduced in any form.
4. Description of Anvil forge Ltd
If you decide to purchase goods and/or services resulting in a legal contract, you should carefully review the Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we disclaim responsibility for any harm or damage resulting from your use of any part of the Services.
6. Payment Methods
Purchases of goods and/or services you make with Anvil Forge Ltd. may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available. Services & products will not be available unless payment has been received in full or an agreed schedule of payment has been offered and agreed.
7. Refusal of Transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason, or refuse Services to anyone at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
8. Brexit and Import Regulations and Duty
If you order goods from outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local H M Revenue & Customs Office for further information before placing your order.
9. Returns and Cancellations
• If you wish to cancel your order, make a return, or exchange a product/service then this must be done within 30 days of payment being made.
• Vouchers are valid for 11 months from the date of purchase and must be used during this period.
• Refunds for bookings made are not permitted unless a medical condition or family bereavement prevents the participant from attending.
• Cancellation or postponement of a booking must be made at least 30 days prior to the agreed day of attendance.
Any purpose made item that is bespoke is not returnable
10. Redemption Terms
• Vouchers can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services which may vary from time to time. If you have a booking and are unable to attend in person then the voucher can be passed on to another participant by prior agreement.
• Vouchers can be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Contact our office with your order/voucher number to enable us to identify your purchase.
• The date to which each voucher is valid is printed on it. The voucher cannot be used after this date has expired unless an extension period has been agreed with us in writing.
If you have any queries regarding the redemption of a voucher please contact us via email or phone.